Our Green Transition unit offers technical project development and advisory services within renewable fuel and energy transition projects.
Green Transition is a business unit within New Power Partners. We offer technical project development and advisory services within renewable fuel and energy transition projects for technology providers, developers, and investors globally.
We are a trusted advisor for companies that want to develop impactful projects that deliver CO2 reductions through Power-to-X and Biomass-to-X.
Our team is specialized in:
- Feasibility and concept studies including site identification and selection.
- Conceptual design, technical project management and value engineering.
- Owner’s Engineer supervision, guidance, and regulatory compliance.
- Business modeling and integration services.
- Due diligence services at various project stages.
Our services in Green Transition
Technical project development
We ensure that your project is technically and commercially viable and evaluate the technologies needed.
Through our extensive experience with renewable fuel and energy transition projects, we ensure that your project is technically and commercially viable. We evaluate and integrate the technologies needed. As specialists in project development, we ensure project viability by identifying sites with the required feedstocks and infrastructure. We validate the technologies needed and help integrate industry synergies for various assets including CO2, waste heat, electricity, and other by-products.
Our services within Technical Project Development
- End-to-end project development, covering structuring projects from concept up to FID.
- Best-in-class scheduling, risk mitigation, quality control, and budgeting, ensuring deliveries on time, scope, and budget.
- Covers Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Commissioning phases.
We have extensive experience within the renewable energy sector, and we are a trusted advisor for companies that want to develop impactful projects and products delivering CO2 reductions through Power-to-X and Biomass-to-X.
Our services within Advisory services
- Delivering technical and commercial advisory services during all stages of project development.
- Offers Owner’s Engineer, Due Diligence, or value engineering services on advanced projects.
- Concept and Feasibility studies, including deep dives on technical, commercial, and regulatory aspects.
Our experiences with technologies
With our extensive knowledge and experience, we advise companies in delivering CO2 reductions through their Power-to-X projects.
We are a trusted advisor for companies developing impactful projects that deliver CO2 reductions through Power-to-X. Whether you are looking to convert renewable energy into hydrogen, synthetic fuels, or other valuable products to decarbonize hard-to-abate sectors such as aviation, shipping, and industry – we can optimize your business case and help you manage your project to reach the goal.
Our services within Power-to-X
Our engineering specialists have expertise within Power-to-X, for example:
- Green hydrogen
- SAF through Fischer-Tropsch
- Carbon Capture: fermentation and incineration generated CO2
We advise and bring in our extensive knowledge and experience to help you deliver CO2 reductions through Biomass-to-X.
We specialize in helping companies build Biomass-to-X projects as well as valuable add-ons, like biogas production, and CO2 capture to maximize synergies.
Whether you are looking to convert biomass into electricity, heat, or downstream, we have the knowledge and global track record to help you succeed. We are a trusted advisor for you as a company wanting to develop impactful projects delivering CO2 reductions through 2G biofuel products.
Our services within Biomass-to-X
Our developers, managers, and engineering specialists have expertise within Biomass-to-X, for example:
- Agriculture residues to green fuels
- Other waste and residue to valuable products or raw materials for downstream processes.
We bring power to projects
We excel in advisory and project management services within Power-to-X (P2X) and Biomass-to-X (B2X) projects.
With our broad knowledge of technical, regulatory, and commercial aspects of project development, we can ensure projects are feasible, technically optimized, and compliant with legislation.
Below, you can read how we can help you with your renewable project through our experience with technical, regulatory, and commercial aspects of project development:
- Technical: We calculate mass flow diagrams, supplier overviews, site and infrastructure integration, resource evaluation, site layouts, and many other relevant technical calculations.
- Regulatory: We can deliver an overview of current and expected legislation within various regions, including potential funding opportunities. We ensure project compliance with both domestic and international regulations for offtake.
- Commercial: We provide business case models, offtake identification and strategies, procurement strategies funding potential, and other relevant commercial aspects.