Our Site Solutions unit excels in developing and executing fully tailored turnkey solutions in the onshore and offshore industries.
With our extensive project management experience and deep know-how within construction management and people logistics we help our clients define project requirements to build customized solutions. Standard solutions do not exist. We always find a solution – if no solution is available, we will build one.
Our project management team is specialized in:
- All aspects of Construction Project Management ranging from analyzing required site infrastructure to establishing and leading the construction base across numerous areas.
- Establishing Workforce Logistics to ensure every facility needed is in place and ready to be used, as well as ensure that all logistics is well planned and ready to support the operational team upon arrival.
- Combining our expertise within Construction Management Services with WTG Workforce Logistics for total solutions needed by client.
Get in touch with an expert
– Peter Forsberg
With his deep experience in the wind industry since 2002, both onshore and offshore, Peter has gained extensive knowledge within Project Management, HSE and Site Logistics in installation and O&M projects. Please reach out to Peter if you have any questions or requests regarding our services in Site Solutions.
Our services in Site Solutions
Construction Project Management
We provide full end-to-end support within the development and construction of site operations.
Construction Project Management
With our extensive expertise in Construction Management, we establish and lead the construction base for onshore and offshore projects. Our experience is ranging from onshore wind projects in remote parts of the world to offshore preassembly sites at ports.
The Construction Package plan, coordinate and manage budget, work and progress on the offshore and onshore construction site. We understand the complexities involved in windfarm construction and have the knowledge and resources to ensure every aspect of the project is meticulously planned and executed.
Our services within Construction Project Management
- Refining location selection
- Analyzing required site infrastructure
- Negotiating agreements with landowners and terms needed in leasing contracts
- Securing approval with local authorities and/or landlords
- Defining spatial requirements for the programmatic needs of the project including prefabricated welfare facilities, workforce campsites, and workshops.
- Developing procurement methodology for all consultants and suppliers required
- Establishing and leading the construction base for onshore and offshore projects
- Leading project execution and a single point of contact for site facilities
WTG Workforce Logistics
We provide solutions tailored to the specific project needs, focusing on solving challenges that our clients face during daily operation.
Manpower Management can be one of the most time-consuming and critical tasks in a project. Therefore, our primary objective is to solve the challenges that our clients face during daily operations. Each solution can be tailored to the project needs, ranging from a few hotel rooms with breakfast in Northern Sweden to 100+ apartments with private kitchens, a gym, and 24hr reception service in Taiwan.
The solutions that are the most suitable for a given scenario will bring additional value to the client in the form of saved traveling time, and higher satisfaction amongst technicians resulting in higher productivity. We have set up a management system where we keep 100% focus on solving the daily needs of a site team by offering flexible and affordable solutions, including:
Our services within WTG Workforce Logistics
- WTG Workforce Accommodations
- WTG Workforce Campsite Site Management
- WTG Workforce Catering and Food Service Management
- WTG Workforce Transportation
We combine our expertise within construction project management and workforce logistics for the total solution which our client needs.
With our deep know-how within Construction Project Management and WTG Workforce, we provide fully tailored turnkey solutions to our clients based on their requirements.
Our experience from more than 90 projects worldwide guarantees a lean project execution and a single point of contact for site facilities. We support our clients all the way from early development, through installation into O&M campaigns.
We always find a solution and if no solution is available, we will build one and continue to add power to projects.
We bring power to projects
Projects always change. With our ongoing advice, support, and structure we ensure to adapt and adjust the solutions along the way to fit our clients’ specific needs rendering our solutions highly flexible. Guaranteeing a lean project execution and a single point of contact.
This means that we support our clients all the way from early development, through installation and onto maintenance campaigns. Our portfolio ranges from wind turbine pre-assembly site setup to Wind Turbine Generator (WTG) and workforce logistics services.