The Haixia offshore wind farm utilizes jacket-style foundation structures. At New Power Partners, we have provided our specialized engineering expertise in jacket offshore structures to support and guide the client. We are responsible for contributing to the following within the foundation design:
- Managing engineering activities of the project throughout the design lifecycle.
- Collaborating with the project team to offer well-founded recommendations to senior project management, facilitating the decision-making process.
- Managing technical interfaces between project teams.
- Managing risk by identifying engineering issues and potential risks and implementing effective mitigation strategies.
- Assisting in the preparation of tender documentation.
- Supporting the technical evaluation of bids.
- Assisting in the technical verification of contractor engineering, including conducting design reviews.
- Offering technical expertise in selecting the appropriate type of foundations.
- Compiling important updates from the team and providing progress feedback to senior project management, including highlighting emerging risks and issues.
In New Power Partners we are dedicated to gathering valuable lessons learned from our projects. We ensure that our ongoing learning enhances our client delivery model and continues to enrich our expertise. Do you want to get us on board to utilize our expertise and experience in your next offshore wind project?
Please reach out to us at email@example.com